AAA National Airport Industry Awards
The Australian Airports Association (AAA) National Airport Industry Awards celebrate and honour contributions and achievements made by AAA Members over the past financial year.
The awards seek to acknowledge the organisations and individuals who have achieved excellence within Australia’s airport industry.
Participating in the Awards helps you to highlight your most outstanding qualities, largest successes and creative initiatives during the year.
2021 Award Categories
Airport of the Year Awards
- Small Regional (non-RPT) Aerodrome of the Year
- Small Regional (RPT) Airport of the Year
- Large Regional Airport of the Year
- Major Airport of the Year (not based in a capital city)
- Metro Airport of the Year (located in the greater Metropolitan area of a capital city)
- Capital City of the Year
Airport Excellence Awards
Corporate Project of the Year Awards
- Small Regional Airport/Aerodrome
- Large Regional Airport
- Major, Metro and Capital City Airport
2021 National Airport Industry Awards
The 2021 AAA National Airport Industry Award nominations will open on Monday 6 July and close 5pm AEST, Friday 14 August 2021.
For further information, please contact the AAA
T: +61 2 6274 3101 | E: [email protected]
Award Partnership Opportunities
The AAA offers a total of five (5) opportunities for sponsoring the awards at this exclusive event. Offering the partner the opportunity to present the award this is an incredible opportunity to align yourself with those who are achieving excellence within the Australian airport industry.
Events and Member Engagement Manager
T: 02 6230 1110 | E: [email protected]