Countdown to the 2019 AAA National Conference Gold Coast
“Thank you for being a part of the Australian Airports Association’s (AAA) National Conference in Brisbane 2018 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.”
The AAA National Conference is the pre-eminent aviation conference and exhibition in the Asia Pacific Region and in 2018 attracted over 770 delegates from Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
The program focused on sustainability, technology, security, customer and commercial aspects of the aviation industry. With increased content relevant to Regional Council Mayors, Councillors and CEO’s as well as the traditional Airport Manager related content.
The Industry Exhibition was held over three days from Wednesday to Friday and offered opportunities to network. To maximise the time spent by delegates in the Industry Exhibition catering was held in this space. The 2018 AAA National Conference offered more ways than ever to connect with all sectors of the aviation industry. We look forward to seeing you on the Gold Coast for the 2019 AAA National Conference and Industry Exhibition.
Reasons to Attend the 2019 National Conference
The Pre-Eminent Aviation Conference and Industry Exhibition in the Asia-Pacific Region
Seven key benefits of attending the AAA National Conference:
1. Hear the latest innovations in airport technology. What they are, how to use them, where to use them.
2. Learn about the latest developments in best practice principles in the industry.
3. Discover ways to increase non-aeronautical revenue at airports of all sizes.
4. Hear from industry about the newest advances in airfield pavements and lighting.
5. Discover how to integrate wildlife hazard management into all aspects of airport business.
6. Learn about the latest safety products, practices and principles and how to apply them at your airport.
7. Network with industry leaders, professionals and stakeholders.
The Australian Airports Association
The Australian Airports Association is the national voice for Australian airports and represents the interests of over 340 airports and aerodromes across Australia. The AAA also represents more than 160 aviation stakeholders and organisations that provide goods and services to airports. The AAA facilitates co-operation among all member airports and their many and varied partners in Australian aviation, whilst contributing to an air transport system that is safe, secure, environmentally responsible and efficient for the benefit of all Australians and visitors. The AAA is the leading advocate for appropriate national policy relating to airport activities and operates to ensure regular transport passengers, freight, and the community enjoy the full benefits of a progressive and sustainable airport industry.