Countdown to the 2018 AAA National Conference Brisbane
“We look forward to you being a part of the Australian Airports Association’s (AAA) National Conference in Brisbane 2018 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.”
The AAA National Conference is the pre-eminent aviation conference and exhibition in the Asia Pacific Region and this year attracted over 600 delegates from all over Australia and New Zealand.
The program will focus on leadership, security and commercial aspects of the Aviation Industry as well as increased content relevant to Regional Council Mayors, Councilors and CEO’s as well as the traditional Airport Manager related content. Featuring a four day program with numerous partnership packages available. Partnerships have been tailored to offer opportunities for branding and best value access to your market.
The Exhibition will run for three days from the Wednesday to Friday, allowing your business the opportunity to network with both existing and potential customers. To maximise the time spent by delegates in the Exhibition catering will be held in the Exhibition space. The AAA National Conference offers more ways than ever to connect with your key market in all sectors of the aviation industry. We look forward to seeing you in Brisbane for the 2018 AAA National Conference and Exhibition.
Reasons to Attend the 2018 National Conference
The Pre-Eminent Aviation Conference and Exhibition in the Asia Pacific Region
Seven key benefits of attending the AAA National Conference:
1. Hear the latest innovations in airport technology. What they are, how to use them, where to use them.
2. Learn about the latest developments in best practice principles in the industry.
3. Discover ways to increase non-aeronautical revenue at airports of all sizes.
4. Hear from industry about the newest advances in airfield pavements and lighting.
5. Discover how to integrate wildlife hazard management into all aspects of airport business.
6. Learn about the latest safety products, practices and principles and how to apply them at your airport.
7. Network with industry leaders, professionals and stakeholders.
The Australian Airports Association
The AAA represents the interests of over 380 members. This includes more than 260 airports and aerodromes Australia wide – from the local country community landing strip to major international gateway airports. The AAA also represents more than 140 aviation stakeholders and organisations that provide goods and services to airports. The AAA facilitates co-operation among all member airports and their many and varied partners in Australian aviation, whilst contributing to an air transport system that is safe, secure, environmentally responsible and efficient for the benefit of all Australians and visitors. The AAA is the leading advocate for appropriate national policy relating to airport activities and operates to ensure regular transport passengers, freight, and the community enjoy the full benefits of a progressive and sustainable airport industry.